Soph is potty trained! wahoo. well except for night and pooping. She started doing this victory dance of sorts... "oh yeah, oh yeah."
She is at the age where she can mimic most everything we tell her and most everything sounds extra funny coming from the mouth of a 2 year old. SHe is also starting to some up with a lot of her own ideas and thoughts. We have some pretty great conversations. like this morning, when she woke up with a soggy diaper and needed to be changed.
"mom, I tinkled in my diaper, can I look at my tinkle?"
sure
"but I can't eat it huh."
right
"but, I can eat chicken though."
yep
5 comments:
so cute!! I love potty trained children! =) Kaylee was slower to getting the poop thing down too.. don't worry it will come. she is such a cutie!
She is hilarious! I love how much she talks. She needs to teach Wes a few things.
ha! that is quite the dance.
we're trying with caden but he just isn't interested in the potty. maybe if he had a supa sweet dance to celebrate...
Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Good for you baby girl!!! I mean, Big GIRL!
ohhhh yeah! ohhhh yeah! sooo cute!
Post a Comment