Being Pregnant generally agrees with me. This pregnancy has left me incredibly tired with aching feet, splitting headaches, and numbness and carpal tunnel in my right hand. But Pregnancy has given me this little boy that kicks around in my belly and this sense of elation about it all. I'm entirely giddy to be pregnant. I love being able to find out what I'm having. I feel like I'm getting to know him already. I was pining for this little boy even before I was pregnant. As cheesy as it sounds I knew he was waiting to come to our family. I'm hoping to name him Seth. I named our other two (with my hubs input of course) so he feels like he gets naming rights. It is possible that I used that little privilege as a bribe to be able to expand our 2 to 3. So if this little guy ends up being Chuck Norris Jimmer Taylor, so be it. At least I get to snug him and raise him smooch his fat cheeks. But I really hope I don't have to call my baby Chuck.
The other boy and only girl in our family are thrilled as well. Sam, is not realizing that it will take a good number of years before his brother will be able to play basketball and ride bikes with him but still. He told Steve the other day that he is planning to be his brothers hero. tear. What more could I ask for?
3 comments:
I need you in my life!
You are a super cute pregnant girl! If Steve ends up naming him Chuck Norris Jimmer Taylor then can I call him Chucky J?
Pregnancy definitely suits you! You look gorgeous as always. Can't wait to meet your new little guy. How fun that you, Brett, and Kenz will all have kiddos the same age.
Yay?! A boy!!!! Congrats. U are absolutely adorable. I need my hair done and a good long catch up!!!! See you in December I guess... sorry I never texted u back, glad u got those books. Hope they help. Good luck to your cute little family!!!!
Post a Comment