Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kid pictures

It was high time to get some pictures taken of my ever changing children.  My work Friend, Kristin has a great camera and we found a great spot and played Photographer for the afternoon. It was fun. I love these beautiful babes. 



























5 comments:

Ashleigh said...

So cute! Your children are adorable! I can't believe how big Sam is getting!

R.D.S said...

They are so BIG and cute! I can't believe how old Sam is and then I think back that it was 7.5 years ago I dyed my hair purple then pink and met you so you could fix my crazy hair dying (still to this day I have not dyed my own hair).

Ashleigh said...

It doesn't look like my comment went through from last week so I'll write it again! Your children are beautiful! I can't believe how tall Sam is getting and how grown up he looks! Cute, cute kids!

And thanks for coming today!! I really appreciate it!

Amy said...

I love your kids! They are beautiful!!

Esther Noelle said...

Ah! What darling kids you have!! Sophie is too dang cute!!!