....I would post some pictures, at some point I will. You would also think that 2 months of living in a new place would be enough time to have things situated and organized. At least organized enough to have My Camera, USB cord and computer all at the same place at the same time. Let's just say organization escapes me. It will happen soon..... "She says with intent but free from conviction"
My baby is really the only new in my life, but he is so stinkin' great. (and sweet, brilliant, thoughtful, tidy, silly, obsessive compulsive, tender, loving, nervous, obedient, whiney, independent, amazing)
So my Sammy story of the day would be.....
I was attempting to snuff out the dingy basement smell from my carpet so I bought this powder stuff that you vaccuum up. I started to sprinkle the white powder all over that carpet. Sam knew I was going to vacuum up after and vacuuming makes this look nicer so his response to seeing all the stuff on the carpet was...... "the floor looks great mom! It looks so great." He can be the sweetest thing sometimes. His compliments can be so funny too. I went lingere shopping a little while ago, and I'm a mom so of course that's not a task I get to do solo. So I had my side kick with me and I decided to try something on.... which looked horrible and made me feel like never eating anything ever again. Sammy's response was " You look beautiful Mama! I yike you swim suit!" I perked up and shared some ice cream with him after I replaced the not so cute "swim suit" back on the rack"
3 comments:
Aww! Sammy is so freak'n cute!
That is the cutest thing ever! What a sweet boy!
I yike you swim suit mom! That is my favorite!! The do have swim suits in thongs...
Post a Comment