So I have really enjoyed this whole blogging phenom. I really enjoy reading other peoples thoughts, ideas and happenings, but also keeping a bit of a journal. I have forgotten how much I enjoy writing. I don't do it at work, and at home the most I write is the shopping list and S-a-m over and over for the little guy. Sometimes I wish there were more interseting things happening in my life right now just so I could put them into words. I think it's just hard to justify doing things sometimes that are'nt necessary, and I suppose there necessity in keeping up with friends and family and jotting down how stinkin fun my 2 year old is.
I have worries, concerns and frustrations like any normal person but it really is nice to sit down and think of nice, interesting and funny things that have gone on in my day. I'm not sure they would stand out as much if they weren't written (or typed I guess)
So fun for the day would be... Sammy's new haircut. I took him to the salon this morning and gave him a sucker. He sat so good for me and let me snip away. He looks so grown up with it short which always shoots a mixed shock wave through me. I feel amazed at how big he is, that he's mine, that I'm sad he's big, how handsome he's getting.... yeah I guess hair does alot for me.
4 comments:
Hey stacy,
this blogging thing is cool. Thanks for showing me. It is weird being with kiddies all day long and not having your friends around (believe me I know). This is a great tool to keep everyone in touch with you. It is fun seeing my little nephew and you to.
Love ya sis,
Jill
Lets see a picture of his new haircut! :)
Hi Stacy! I saw your blog off of Nat's...anyway I hope things are going great for you and your lil' family! I agree with Ann-Marie...post a pic of the new do!
Stacy, I totally agree with you. I have a single friend who was sitting there telling me how annoying it is to read people's blogs who have kids and all they talk about is their kids and how they're drooling a lot or getting messy when they eat. (as I was blushing b/c mine talks about Ella mostly.) But I LOVE to read it. Some times I think about how I wish I had more important things to say but then again... what's more important than you kid and you teaching them and them learning?? It's the highlight of everyone of my days. :) I love reading your blogs. More power to ya!
Post a Comment