Thursday, September 6, 2007

this and that



Today was fairly uneventful. Work has been sort of slow lately. I generally lose a few clients around this time. College students graduate and move away, or they get married and Their husbands freak out over the cost of highlights. (It's expensive looking fabulous) Hopefully it will pick up in the next month or two. School is going well for Steve. His most commonly used phrase of late is "My brain hurts!" He is studying philosophy right now and it's just a whole new way of thinking that is really beyond me. Luckily I don't have to bother myself with it:) Sam is starting to become a little storyteller. Today he said, "I saw a shark in the den last night." He continued by telling me that a man caught the shark and the shark was shaking his head. I think he is going to be very imaginative. Here are some recent pics. Sam took a binky for maybe the first 2 months of life and all of a sudden he is very interested in them, he says" Where's my pinky mama?" He really likes to pretend he's a baby. He crawls around and does this funny squeak that to him is a baby noise.





I love him in overalls. He still looks like a baby when he wears them.













Daddy and Sam after church

4 comments:

Anna said...

where are you guys living now?

Ann-Marie said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE KID, get rid of the binky and the potty training will come quickly. Put them on the potty every 20 minutes and buy like 12 pairs of underware because youll use them all up for the 1st couple days.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I'll come keep you busy for a couple hours! I need an apointment in October. Yeah, i have to wait till october. Too many other expenses right now.