The sequential sampling's of simple and sweet, somewhat sarcastic stories of, Steven-Stacy-Sam-and Sophie.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Sam dancing
Steve really likes the new White Stripes song and plays it a lot. Sam has decided it's his new favorite song and bust out these dance moves every time he hears it.
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! It looks like he is flying. I especially enjoyed the fancy foot work in the middle. Very impressive!!!
He is such a cutie. Can you get some with mom and dad? This reminds me of "Betty Edde". Love and miss you sis.
Heh, heh. How cute. Hasn't he always liked dancing? Didn't he love watching "So You Think You Can Dance" when he was just a little guy?
Sam, you have got your mother's flare for the spot light. Your mommy stole the show when she was on the stage.
What a cutie! Sam has some great moves! How fun!
This cracks me up everytime!! haha.. I go on Youtube often to watch it.. I wonder where the heck he learned how to flap his hands like that??
Post a Comment