Sam's new favorite song is "Santa Clause Is Coming to Town" He requests it every night for bedtime and he surprised me one day by knowing most of the lyrics. I have really tried hard to get it on tape but he was a pretty good sport.(I'm sure I used some form of bribe) He also has been making up songs about his favorite things. I haven't been able to get his Polar Express song on tape but I'm trying so stay tuned.
4 comments:
Very cute! Jackson loves to watch this video!
Stacy that is so cute! Ella also loves that song (along with Frosty the snowman) and requests it every night and nap time. She's even learning the words to Frosty and sings along with me. I love when they sing. :)
Oh! He is too cute! That was so fun!
That is the cutest thing. I love sam. He has a freakin good memory
Post a Comment