Sunday, December 2, 2007

Winter!!!

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!
I just might have passed my love of snow onto the Little guy. My parents backyard is so perfect for playing. They have a pretty big hill that's big enough to sled down but not so big that you catch tons of speed. We don't have a sled yet, but we got resourcful and used a laundry basket. It worked pretty well, Sam face planted a few times in the snow but surprisingly, my little nervous boy just laughed it off. He would tip over then trek his way back up the hill chanting, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can." Did I mention the boy likes trains? Or that his is the cutest almost 3 year-old alive?


This is our first ever snowman. We had fun making him, of course Sam was convinced he was Frosty and was confused as to why he didn't dance around. We did make his nose out of a dumb dumb sucker and not a button, perhaps that was the reason.
I am just really in love with my little family at the moment. The boys in my life are just so stinkin' cute together. Steve has a way with Sam that's just so fun to watch. Sam has had a really hard time with baths. He really just hates them. A fly on the wall would think that I beat my child. There are just tears and screaming and... it's misserable. I turned the job over to Steve and I can't even beleive it. All they do is laugh and play.

I checked in to see what could possible have made him so happy, and The Bathroom was full of 3rd grade testoterone. Steve had Sam's rubber duck and was squeezing it under water to make it "toot" and then bringing it above to squeeze the water out and make it pee..... Why didn't I think of that?! It would be nice to have a little girl to even out the household but how fun it would be to add to the boys and make the 3 amigos! We shall see









8 comments:

The Edde Family said...

I have memories sliding down that hill and building snowmen too. I remember Spencer picking up too much speed and crashing over the rocks into the the neighbors yard below.

Esther Noelle said...

Yeah Stacy! I didn't know about your blog! It's so great to see all your pictures and see what you're up to! I'm so glad we've run into each other lately!!

Losee's said...

Sam is so funny! I love that he was saying "I think I can. I think I can." What a cute boy!

MoJo said...

Come on Stace...It wasn't the dum dum...Everyone knows it's the top hat. "...for when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around" that's what you needed. :)

Isn't it crazy that you already have a boy or girl in you but you just don't know it? I used to think about that all the time.

Mackenzie and JT said...

Sam looks so different in the pic in the tub!! He looks so similar to your baby pics! I love love the pic in the snow with the mountains in the backround. It looks professional! You are a good!I love ya! See you in like 11 days!

Macdonalds said...

It's amazing how daddy seems to do it better sometimes? I don't get it but you are right about the testosterone! I'm glad we finally have some snow too. Cute pics!

Jen said...

How cute is your little boy?!? There is something about playing with your daddy. Erika just loves it when daddy comes home.

Ann-Marie said...

I love the snow pictures. I'm so jealous. It was 78 degrees today. I drove with the air conditioning on full blast-the heat is probably enhanced since i'm 8 months along...but still!