Sunday, September 14, 2008

We are entering Fall, Which I normally love but all I can think about is cold weather and sick kids. Am I a pessamist or what? Normally I take my chances with the flu but not this year. This year I say. Bring on the needles!! Here is whats new with us.....
-Football, lots and lots of it, can we just say GO BYU!!!
-Preschool, and lots of tears. At least that means he loves me right?
-Election, BLECH! I think I just threw up in my mouth. Some people will do and say anything to get elected.
-Screaming, yes screaming. Sophie has discovered her voice and does this "hey look what I can do" sort of scream that is so stinkin' funny
-Whining, Sam has found that voice, he is developing such strong opinions about what he does and doesn't want to do. I suppose I am guilty of the whining thing too. I am used to having so much help around the house and with the kids and now that school is in and Steve has so much a homework... I tend to whine about it. Dr. Laura would be ashamed of me. 

We are all doing well and are happy, I can't ask for more than that.


This is Sophie assaulting Sam. He told me the other day "I want tons of baby sisters!" 

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Brady has discovered a high pitch scream as well. We take him to BYU games where he is just quiet and takes it all in... then at church, he squeals VERY loudly the whole time! What gives? haha.

CAS said...

your kids are so cute!
i found your blog through skippers!
i love all the things that your little sam says.
hope your doing well!