
Nicole, Sadee, Andrea, Me, Becky (Kristy and Eva couldn't be there)
The Salon had a booth at this years Womens Expo. We were there among the Jewelry, Purses, and weight loss booths. I had never been to one before so it was an experience all the way around. On Friday it was way less busy. We did some services there. Waxing, styles, parafin hand mitts, and full haircuts. Saturday was NUTS! I did 17 haircuts I think with a few waxes and styles thrown in. I didn't get a chance to go look at any cute booths. I am still recovering from standing for 2 days straight but we had fun.
Andrea, My apprentice, Finished her hours this week!! The Expo was great for building her clientelle. I'm So glad she is going to stay at the salon. after 2 years of hanging out all the time I would miss her too much. She has become an awesome stylist and has a great talent for make-up that I had nothing to do with.





9 comments:
OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS!! YOU AND ANDREA LOOK A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Holy shizzer!!! You are so pretty!! Im glad everything went well for it!! Miss you
Well don't you look Beautiful in black!!!! Your hair looks really good! I went to the expo right before it closed on friday.....I think I misssed you because I couldn't find ya.
It was fun to see you there Stacy! Wish we could've chatted more but man did it take forever going through all those booths! Whew! I can't believe you did that many haircuts there!!! WOW!
YAY for the EXPO GIRLS!! That was so fun! I think my feet would have to disagree with me.(: LOL
I wish you could come to my home here in AZ and do my hair when I call. I think I'm doomed to growing it out for now b/c I'm too scared to have anyone else cut it. lol I love the bangs by the way!
Looks like you had fun and were quite busy! I want to go to that expo one of these years!
Stacy, I love your hair...as always! I need to come and see you.
Hey Stacy!! I stumbled across your blog and had to say "hello"! You look so great and your kids are so beautiful! I hope things are going well for you! Keep in touch!
you look like Hannah Montana now... I bet Brie and Lauren love you.. hahaha... i love it though
Post a Comment