My former client, and former apprentice and current co-worker, Andrea, let me take some family and maternity pictures for her. It was so, so, fun! Andrea is the most gorgeous pregnant girl that ever happened and her hub and little girl Kyra were so stinkin cute. Collan has such a great temperament to handle all these girls... especially with baby Jane to join them any day now. Andrea edited the pictures... I have no clue how to do that. I was excited with how they turned out. This is a bit of a picture overload, but I wanted to show my favorites.











9 comments:
Great job, Stacy! These look amazing!
WOW these photos look like a professional photographer took them!
I love the one with her listening to mom's tummy, such a cute look on her face
I love them. You once again are so talented. Is there anything you can't do? Andrea looks gorgeous.
ok, wait, WHAT!?!? Those turned out SOOO great!!! What a fun thing to be so good at. ha! Really. You are a natural. And Andrea is GORGE!!
They turned out so beautiful! I love the picture frame idea. Might be stealing that one... Ok - not might but definitely!
you're hired! but wait, i think they would have turned out better if you added a "nine" and some Dwight specks..just a suggestion
You did a great job! Nice work. Maybe you'll have to take some for us sometime.
Wow, Stacy! You are majorly talented. Hair, sewing, photography, awesome mom and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff.
These look great! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment