As our 8th anniversary was approaching, we were looking back on our lives and accomplishments and Steve confided in me that he had desperately been wanting to emulate K-Fed... so I obliged him with a new 'do. Though the cornrows were a nice touch for his street cred, (the gang signs could use some work) he only kept them in long enough for me to snap some pictures, The tight braids were beginning to give him a headache. At least we got some super fly pics for the album cover....His debut rap album is finished and will soon be available at your local Deseret Book. We are still working on a stage name to make him even more legit. Suggestions?? we are also working on fattening him up so he can land a coveted spot on Celebrity fit club... when that happens, we will really know we've made it!
check back for my next post about our anniversary getaway and all the sparks that flew...literally (very G rated)
check back for my next post about our anniversary getaway and all the sparks that flew...literally (very G rated)
2 comments:
but, I think Steve is too successful to be K-fed.
WOW i love the corn rows. I just laughed out loud. I love that he let you do that. Maybe Chase will let me practice on him.
Post a Comment