Friday, March 21, 2008

30 Weeks

Another preggo pic of me, Or as my dad calls me, "Pregnitis." Not very many flattering nicknames for the state I am in. We are in the home stretch, It feels like it might end someday. I will be 30 weeks on Tuesday. WAHOO! Seeing as there is no changing this pregnancy process, I decided to change my hair color. I really love it! (Thanks Amy!)It was nice to just bring Sam and have him play with his friend Jackson and actually get my hair done! Being a hairstylist, you would think I could get it done whenever I want, not so. Having a 3 year old say," Don't go to work Mom! Stay wiff me fohevah!"makes it hard to stay longer at work for self indulgent reasons. So 10 weeks to go and perhaps a few different hairstyles between now and then.
As far as Pregnancy stats go, she is 2 and a half pounds and about 15 inches long. (so my weekly email states) She is being kinder to my bladder than Sam was. I am starting to have trouble sleeping, which feels early. I also feel bigger this time around. I am right on track weight gain wise. (knock on wood) and I just did the fun glucose test and iron test and everything looks fine. I feel bonded to this little girl already, which I remember happening the first time around. I just can't wait to meet her, and see what she looks like. I hope she has Steve's lips and Head. (Sammy got my side of the family's noggin, which resulted in a major cone head.) I hope she is born with white fuzz for hair like me. I think Sam Will be a really great big brother. He is so excited for her to come.


So for some Sam news. He has new facinations with Dinosaurs and Space. He has such an intense curiosity and new information is like candy to him. His cough has subsided and he is a little ball of energy. We would tell him he had a frog in his throat while his voice was so scratchy. The other day he said to me. "Mom, If I swahyoh my ninja turtle, da ninja turtle wiw swahyoh da fwog in my fwoat!" Then the other day we were at barnes and Noble in the kids section and there was a little 15 month old boy toddling around in Sams general direction. For Some reason, babies this age make him so nervous, I think they are just too unpredictable to him. He really wanted to go pick out a book to read but this little boy was blocking his way. Anyway, The little drooling baby came up to him and handed him a little stuffed animal from the shelf. Sam took it and I encouraged him to say thank you. He turned and looked at me with a total grossed out look on his face and Said, "But mom, He spit on it." Ohhh.... my little OCD boy.

7 comments:

Lucy said...

It's so fun to imagine what your baby will look like! It's a lot easier with the second, because at least you know what the combination of you are your spouse can look like.

Ann-Marie said...

You look great Stacy! Your hair is beautiful and really long!

Lobdell family said...

You look great!! I love your new hair color. I can't wait to see some pictures of the new baby. Can you post some pictures of mom, dad, and brett? Or will you email some to me? I would love to see them. Thanks sweetie

Lindsey said...

Hey Stac! Love the hair! It's so long! I'm jealous! You look great! (cute jeans, btw.)

Mackenzie and JT said...

You are a cute pregnat girl.. when I get preg, Dad better not ever call me "pregnitis" , or I will cut!

Macdonalds said...

You look great! I can't believe you only have ten more weeks! How exciting! Sam is such a cute little boy, I love hearing his phrases.

Jamie and Edgar said...

BrieOcea wanted to comment on how cute Sammy is. She likes it when I read his accent. She is glad that he is not nervous around big kids like her. She likes being his cousin.