So that Crazy husband of mine has started a new blog. His other one had some weird glitches neither of us could figure out. So the new address is
www.steven-scott-taylor.blogspot.com I think he is entertaining, I just may be a little biased but there is my plug.
2 comments:
I haven't been looking at blogs lately. You look sooo cute and I LOVE your new hair color. Are you going to be working after the baby? Joseph and I are probably coming out in June or July and I really want a new look. Looks like your family is doing well. Sam is still saying the cutest things and I can't wait to keep up on Jamie's progress. We had babies around the same time. I'm working hard to lose the weight also. It's so much harder to get this weight off than after Ella.
He has interesting thoughts. He is pretty cool to.
Post a Comment