Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birsday Gwamma Buddy!

My mom Turned 62 yesterday and Sam and I took her out to lunch. He has called her Grandma Buddy since he could first talk. It was a little easier to say then Edde. He can say it now but Buddy has just stuck, which I love. They have developed a fun relationship in the last little while. He loves to go upstairs to share treats with her and She loves to sew things for him. My mom and I have had fun together lateley. with her being retired and Me working part-time, we get to hang out quite often and she still gives the best head rub around. Love You Mom!

I was going through Sam's baby clothes to get out the gender neutral things and Sam Spotted this train onesie. (big surprise) He reeeeally wanted to wear it I finally gave in, I can't believe it fit over his head. He was kind of giggling the whole time and when I put it on him I said "What do you think?" To which he replied through his laughs, "I fink it's AWESOME!"




6 comments:

Mackenzie and JT said...

oh my goodness.. I laughed really hard.. I fink he looks awesome too.. hahah.. I miss mamma.. you are lucky you live so close..

Natalie said...

Love the train onsie! I love it that Sam calls your mom that- so cute! I bet they are excited for little sister! I thought of you there other day when we learned about UTI's in school- hope you are doing great!

David and Jodee said...

Sam is getting so big! By the way you look great and I TOTALLY wish you were out here to do my hair right now....I'm going crazy without you!!!!

MoJo said...

Oh my, that is TOTALLY awesome! How are you feeling? You're in the home stretch now.

Ashleigh said...

Stacy, I am sorry I could not come to your baby shower today! Randy's dad got remarried and we spent the day cleaning out the house to get it sold... I rather have gone to your shower any day!

Shelton and Bethany said...

I've decided that our little girls should be friends and have play dates. (Or maybe they can just lay on blankets next to one another and WE can hang out). What do you think?