I never seem to be able to post things as they happen... nor do I care that much. so even though this post is as tardy as i was for first period all senior year, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
My day was fantastic. Sam is very good at making me feel like the greatest lady that ever happened and Steve-o went out of his way to show me his appreciation. (either that or he's trying to nicely tell me that i smell, because I got a loot of products from bath and body.) and even flowers delivered to me at work on Saturday. Flowers may be a waste of money but man, do they make you feel special!
Church was especially nice too. it made me feel an increased appreciation for my 2 little gifts, and also an increased feeling of responsibility to live up to all the women, not just mothers, who fulfill this divine role as the caretakers of Heavenly Fathers children.
Thank you to those women in my life.
This picture is for my mother... i'm not sure if she loves anything more than seeing her grand-daughters twirl in a dress that makes them feel pretty and makes them feel loved to wear something made by their Grandma. Well maybe it's a tie between that and "nice big forks" ;) love you mama
1 comment:
I love the picture of Sophie spinning. My girls do that too and you can tell how much they really love the dress. You look beautiful as always and don't worry if it's something that makes you feel special, it's never a waste of money. And by the way...YOU'RE one of the mom's I look up too. So nice and kind to your children and speak in a soft voice. That's something I have to TRY to do to do it. :)
Post a Comment