Saturday, May 29, 2010

sophie, baby girl is two...


... and one of her favorite words to say is terrible, or 
"teh-bow" she is generally referring to how something tastes, like, and not necessarily to the actions of a certain two year old. she has grown-up so much and has this personality that just kills me!

She can't go anywhere these days without her many accessories. sparkly shoes, sunglasses, purse, mimi, baby. And if she wants to dance, she demands a dress. She likes to play snakes with her brother. she loves to wash her hands/play in the sink)   



The other day, she sneezed and I said, "bless you" and she responded with, "amen" I love that she is starting to use her parroting skills and, like a word puzzle trying to place them correctly. She says lots of complete sentences but with big, dramatic pauses between each word. She seems to really like to pronounce every sound. Like, "mama,   change    mybum." She is such a fun baby. I cant get enough of her (well I guess, except when I have had enough) But how lucky I am to get to be the mama/favorite person alive to this little girl.



6 comments:

Minnow said...

i know i say it every time you post a picture of her, but I AM SO JEALOUS OF THAT HAIR!!!! haven's is still...barely there?

happy two, sophie! she's one cute girl and a funny one too!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, she is a doll! I love that curly hair. Wes would be a lucky man to snag a lady like her. :)

R.A.A.H. said...

She is so cute. Alek and Sophie need to get together they would have so much fun. I know Alek would love her sparkly shoes, purse, and baby too.

FJ Johnson said...

Those pictures of Sophie are adorable.

MoJo said...

What a little sweetie! She is so darn cute! I'd love to see her and Carly play together. It was good talking to you today! thanks for the 411 :)

Merrady said...

Oh man, such a dollface. Did you take those pictures?? They look amazing. Please tell Sophie I'm sorry I scolded her the other day. I'm SUPER bossy after all of my nannying and probably living in NY too long. I hope she'll forgive me!
Oh, and THANK YOU for my perfect hair last Thursday. I loved getting to see you twice!
xoxo