Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sister of many colors...

...and lengths. Brooke is by far my boldest sibling as far as hair is concerned. well, as far as lots of things are concerned. When she sits in my chair, she lets me have my way and always rocks whatever I give her. (side:note... I did not give her the poodle perm of '99) She is currently growing her hair out from a true-blue pixie cut. (her response to that short reveal was, "Lesbians are going to love me!"... that's my brookie)I attempted to give her easy, grow-out friendly, low-maintenance color. That didn't last very long. I think she was hating life. So we went back to what she does best RED!!.

Here is a hairy trip down memory lane


Strawberry blonde




platinum blonde




Rare longer length



ooo... flippy


may as well be tinkerbell 
(pray-tell... who's the wrinkley cowboy?)




Hello RED... I heart you, and your hair

3 comments:

MoJo said...

Very cute. Oh, and HOOTERS HOOTERS HOOTERS. :)

Brookie said...

Thanks Stacy! that is so sweet! I loved all my hairs. the wrinkly cow boy is Carolyn's Brother Myron in North Dakota.

Jackie said...

with a stylist like you, it would be hard to go wrong.