Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sam's big day

little man of mine is now a bonified preschool grad!! If your astonishment does not equal mine, it's probably because you are not his mother and I am. The night before his big day, he was having a reeeally hard time falling asleep and so I assumed that the thing on his mind was what is usually on his mind before a big event. I assumed that he was feeling nervous about it and that I was going to have to talk him (bribe him) into it. When I asked,"Are you feeling like you don't want to go to Graduation he said, "I have to go, if I don;t graduate preschool, then I can't go to kindergarten!" When I pried a little further to get to the bottom of his thoughts and why he couldn't drift off he said, "I'm not worried about the program tomorrow, I'm just worried that sophie wont be able to see me, can you have daddy hold her up really high?" Soph was able to see, and she loved it. I was able to see and loved it also. They sang a bunch of songs, even the "Star Spangled Banner" I was a proud mama as I often am. 

I couldn't figure out how to flip this pic.. you get the gist

dad and sam... peas and carrots



Miss/sister Kelly
She is also the primary pres in our
ward. She's wonderful


With best buddy Boston



I think the girl next to him,is the one that "loves him"



The whole class.. they were cute I have to say
Sophie waving to her brother

I will post soon about Sophies big day tomorrow. She turned 2... why must they grow up?

No comments: