Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Pictures

I got my CD of all my pictures from Liz. I may be bombarding those few readers with family pictures but hey!! It's my blog! so instead of an entirely new post, I thought I would just edit the existing one.... Stevies oldest friend (since they were 2) has a pretty great wife, lucky for me. She is also disgustingly talented. When she mentioned that she wanted to hone her photography skills, I jumped at the chance to offer up my family as her subjects. She's a pro in my book. Love 'em Liz! she does great work and just put up her own photo site. I know she's currently booking sessions and she comes highly recommended!!

Sophie was a little stink pot and would not cooperate. Liz managed to get a shot of all of us smiling simultaneously. The credit may have to go to her hubby Steve, he can make some pretty good fart noises with his hands.


I love this one

This one is probably my favorite of the bunch





16 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, stace. I love them! You look gorgeous! And so does the rest of the fam!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i'm glad you like them-and there are LOTS more so just hold on one more day! thanks for the shout out!

Kelly said...

OOOOH M G!! (haha, i think its funny to say that) Your hair looks INCREDIBLE and you look like you should be famous and in a magazine or something!! Those pics turned out soo cute! I LOVE all of them!!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh. Beautiful! We need pics too. I love that style.

Ann-Marie said...

They are beautiful! I LOVE them. To be honest...makes me really jealous! :) Enjoy!

Heidi said...

Love them! The green sweater in the green orchard turned out great!

Tristin said...

Super cool! They turned out really good...I would love to do something like that someday :)

Carolyn said...

Wow! You are too beautiful! Why aren't you modeling or something? Of course the rest of the family looks mighty dapper too!! But it always seems that the mom in family pictures looks very much like she's frazzled from getting everyone else ready. Not you.

Allison Box said...

Awesome! You all look great. And of course, I love your hair. Can I have you give me a hair cut and I can copy you? It will still never look as good as yours. Love your cute little family. And as always, I could eat Sam up!

Ashleigh said...

They turned out sooo cute. I love them! She is a very talented photographer and let's face it, your family is gorgeous!

Brookie said...

i need to learn how to blog like this! we need to get together so you can show me.

FJ Johnson said...

I love the sneak preview of your pictures. They look so good. Your family is adorable.

Mackenzie and JT said...

these are sooo cute!! Kevin has got some compitition! haha

Laurie said...

The pictures look great. I love how she captured everyone just being themselves.
Kevin was very impressed too (and he is very picky).

Esther Noelle said...

These pictures are amazing!!!! You guys all look so great! Stacy you are so beautiful!

R.A.A.H. said...

Your pictures are so cute. They turned out great. You have such a cute family.