Friday, September 4, 2009

I should be getting paid

For advertising that is. We tried out the new Pirate Island Pizza. It was great fun and the food was good too. Sam was in heaven, Soph was totally freaked out for the first little while. It was the noise and the skeletons and the fountain... she warmed up and even enjoyed a ride or two.


when this little train started to move, she didn't know what to think but her fear turned to total excitment, as you can tell by the pictures. Sam, the little gentleman threw his arm around her to keep her safe.



Hola... Mom was there too.

6 comments:

Anna said...

looks like fun! Where is this place?

R.A.A.H. said...

I'm glad to hear it was fun. Desi and I were thinking of trying it out as well.

Jackie said...

yes, where is this crazy joint?

Laurie said...

your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter! And so do you!!

MoJo said...

Sophie has Carly curls. Consider yourself blessed. I love those curls more and more every time I see her. :)

Esther Noelle said...

Um, those pictures of Sam w/his arm around Sophie is adorable, so sweet!!!!