I'm not taking credit for this or anything, and I'm sure Tristin will put this on her blog but I just thought this pictures was too crazy not to post. Steve's brother Greg, wife Tristin, and baby Aspen have quite the adventures up in Gustavus Alaska. They have a charter fishing company and live there in the summer and here in the winter. I guess I don't know the entire story behind this enormous bear, but I guess they were bear hunting and Tristin actually shot this guy. GO GIRL! My favorite part of it all is that Aspen is in the picture too. This baby has had more adventures in her 3 months than most people do there whole lives.... can't wait to meet her.
4 comments:
I actually feel kind of sad looking at this picture...poor bear.
holy crap! Tristan should turn this photo into the "Jones" soda company.. they publish crazy photos on their pop bottles
{oh my! to the bear. what would it be like to be that kind of woman? awesome I think.}
If you are still interested in trading, I am still interested in trading. Not just because I desperately want you to do my hair, but because Sophie is so cute she needs to be wearing a high dive hat. What size?
If you want to trade cut & color, you should probably pick 2 or 3 things. Let me know!
just curious.. Now what?
Post a Comment