Monday, September 14, 2009

My little Diva, punky brewster, sophster- 15 month old

Oh how I love this crazy little girl. She is so lively and always up to something. She whines as much as she giggles and gives the best juicy smooches, and is the most generous with them to her brother (dad gets shafted most of the time, I think it's his whiskers). She loves spicy foods but refuses to eat PB and J. I think she would live her life outside if possible and enjoys a good rain puddle. She just keeps the surprises coming.
The other day while hanging out with grandma, she was standing on her bed while rummaging through the interesting things on her headboard shelves. She pushed the ON button on the clock radio, which blarred music at full blast. Any other baby would cry at being so startled but not my Sophie......
... she started to dance.

She just got her 13th tooth and her 14th is itching to poke through.
She says about 5 things... uh-oh, uh-uh, Ma, Da, 'Am(Sam), cheese
She can hold a crayon and scribble a bit
she can sense when someone is leaving and suddenly becomes like sreaming, velcro to that person. (I no longer use the word go, and I wait to put on my shoes til I'm out of sight.)
She likes to throw things in the garbage. (all things)
she has the best mass of curly hair
She cannot stand it if her brother is still asleep when she wakes up
She is 30.25" tall, weighs 20.6 pounds, and head is 46.4 cm
Moving right along

Man I love this crazy girl.


7 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

She is so cute. I feel like it's been forever since we've hung out. We need to soon when ever Steve isn't working.

Natalie said...

Love the new pics! You guys are the cutest little family ever!!

Jackie said...

3 more months till Nursery!

Merrady said...

i love her, too. =)

Esther Noelle said...

She is so adorable Stacy!!! Love hearing what she's up to!

Macdonalds said...

Oh Stacy! I love your family pictures! They turned out so beautiful! Sophie's growing too fast! I bet you just love her!

Christin Foscarini said...

You have such a cute little family! I love the pics!! I love your hair too, so cute :)